The Windows Phone Central team returned last week for another podcast. We talked about the Lumia 1520, the Lumia 2520 tablet, Instagram, Microsoft's 'critical mass' and more.
Missed our live show? Then tune into the HD video replay below, stream the audio or download using your favorite podcast app!
- Stream with the Official WPCentral App
- Download it directly with this link
- Watch the HD video above
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
The news you care about
- Tomorrow marks the release of Xbox One, we talk Kinect, Smartglass, and what we're most excited for
- Xbox One gets a dedicated Youtube app... What??
- Our Lumia 2520 review is in
- ... and so is the Lumia 1520
- Nokia MixRadio replaces Music
Apps worth your attention
- Instagram official (beta) is here
- 6Snap arrives on the store
- Waze rounds off three big releases this week
- Jay's addicted to building a tiny death star
- iFruit, the GTA 5 companion finally found it's way to Windows Phone
Conversation this week
- Microsoft claims Windows Phone has hit 'Critical mass' - what do we think?
- The Scroogled campaign might have gone too far this time
- Microsoft is taking up residence in Espoo
- Comments from last time
- Live questions and comments
This has been a Mobile Nations podcast, go to Mobilenations.com for more great shows covering everything mobile, or head over to the WPCentral Forums if you'd like to get involved with our community in discussing more about Windows Phone news, devices and apps.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
The Medium Interview: How the Xbox Series X|S made this title possible
Looking for some inside information on the upcoming psychological horror game The Medium? Well, here's everything you need to know about the gameplay mechanics, haunting storytelling, and performance on Xbox Series X/S, straight from the team responsible.
Everything you need to know about AMD Radeon RX 6000 GPUs
AMD has unveiled its new lineup of Radeon RX 6000-series graphics cards, with three new pieces of hardware to look forward to. Here's what you need to know.
AMD's 'Big Navi' Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs are here, coming November 18
AMD today launched its latest GPUs, the Radeon RX 6000 series. The new cards are a major jump over the previous generation, offering even more power with big architectural improvements.
These are the best Surface Duo cases you can buy
With Microsoft Surface Duo bringing a new hinged, dual-screen form factor, we’ve rounded up the best cases, sleeves, and bumpers available in late 2020.