Malatesta battles food poisoning in Massachusetts, I battle Windows Mobile 7 rumors from Florida, and we answer a couple of your questions in the process.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
- Omnia II launching on Verizon on Dec. 2
- Oh, hi, Verizon Omnia II
- 10 minutes with the Bell Samsung Omnia II
- T-Mobile Touch Pro 2 or Dash 3G: Get them for free; make $100
- Sprint Snap free at Best Buy with contract
- Android spotted on the HTC HD2 (Hey, we just said 'spotted,' not that it was 'real')
- Opera Mobile 10 available in beta
- Video review: Opera Mobile 10 beta
- Spruce up sliding panels on WinMo 6.5
- No Windows Mobile 6.5 update for Xperia X1
- Review: Weatherbug Mobile
- Mozilla Weave hits V1.0b
- Konami coming to Windows Mobile in Dec.
- Marketplace now available on WM6.0/6.1
- Microsoft Office 2010 public beta now available; get it for your desktop and Windows phone
- About the latest Windows Mobile 7 rumors ... (and Microsoft takes down that screenshot)
- Expect Windows Mobile 7 announcement by March
- Ask WMExperts: Where's Live Mesh?
- Shareholders ask CEO Steve Ballmer: Why can't you be more like Apple?
- Mobihand's Windows Mobile Appstore
- FYI: We're now in the Zune Marketplace
- The sixth annual SPB Survey
- Follow Friday: ROM chefs on Twitter
- WMExperts Store 2009 Holiday Gift Guide
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
George is the Reviews Editor at Windows Central, concentrating on Windows 10 PC and Mobile apps. He's been a supporter of the platform since the days of Windows CE and uses his current Windows 10 Mobile phone daily to keep up with life and enjoy a game during down time.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.