After launching on iOS and Android devices earlier this year, Zynga has quietly added FarmVille 2: Country Escape to its very small list of games for Windows Phone users. It joins Words With Friends and the paid and free versions of Draw Something.
As with the original FarmVille, FarmVille 2: Country Escape puts you in charge of building and maintaining a farm, complete with animals, crops and more to take care of. The list of gameplay features in this free-to-play game include:
- HARVEST farm fresh crops of your favorite fruits and vegetables
- CUSTOMIZE your own farm for charming country living
- COLLECT hidden and rare items as you discover a new coastal farm
- NURTURE and raise a wide variety of adorable animals like your very own farm dog
- EXPLORE a new FarmVille story filled with special farm adventures
- BUILD a lush family farm by the coast so all your friends can visit
- FISH with your fellow farmers and sell your catch at Pike's Landing
- GARDEN by the beautiful blue ocean as you decorate your farm with flowers and fresh produce
- TRADE and chat with friends or play anonymously with people from all over the world
- ESCAPE to the coast and then connect to your Facebook farm to send free water
- EARN daily rewards with the Mystery and take a spin at the Prize Wheel
In addition, the launch of FarmVille 2 on Windows Phone comes at the same time as some new seasonal content is added to the game, as "our farm's first snowfall has covered everything in a beautiful white blanket!."
Unfortunately, the game is not compatible with 512 MB RAM phones. Sorry, folks!
Thanks to Kevin and Sachinmeet for the tips!