This is the second year for the Microsoft Ignite conference, which focuses on enterprise and IT professionals, and it is already sold out. Attendees who have the proper info can go ahead and download the Ignite app from the Windows Store to check out the following features:
- My Schedule: Access and modify the list of sessions, speakers, and exhibitors that you have added as favorites in the app or on the conference website
- Schedule Builder: View and search the full conference session list. Select a session to favorite it, view details, submit session evaluations, and take notes.
- Exhibitors: Find sponsors & exhibitors you want to meet.
- On-site Guide: Find important event information and read about key event highlights to enhance your on-site experience.
- Maps: Find your way around the venue.
- Social & News: Read current news and follow and join the conversation through our social channels.
Even though Microsoft Ignite 2016 is sold out, the company is planning to live stream the conference's keynote event on Monday, September 26 beginning at 9 a.m. Eastern time.