The Garmin Connect Mobile app for Windows 10 on both PC and Mobile launched a few months ago and this week the app was updated to version 1.4. In addtion to adding a bunch of features, the app adds support for Garmin's latest fitness wearables, the Vivoactive HR and Vivofit 3.
Here's a look at what's new with version 1.4:
- My Community Snapshot uses the Snapshot feature to show you what your friends are doing on leaderboards.
- Paddle boarding and rowing sports have been added as activity types.
- Your fenix 3 now has heart rate support!
- Audio prompts for supported devices give you in-ear notifications of your performance.
- Move IQ auto detects your activities such as running, walking, driving, etc. when you forget to manually log your activity.
- If you are a group admin, you can now manage your groups from Garmin Connect Mobile!
- We have added V02, FTP and Lactate Threshold Stats in the Performance Stats menu.
- Windows now supports vivofit 3 and vivoactive HR.
- View your group challenges and leaderboards by going to your group's detail view.
- Every Garmin update includes various bug fixes, performance and pairing improvements.