File this under: whoa, don't even know because there's so little to go on
Reportedly what you see above is Sprint's first Windows Phone 7 device from none other than LG and it's supposedly 4G ready. Those cats at WebOS World say "Our source had only a quick opportunity to take a this snap."
Really, that's all the info given. That's assuming what you see above is even a phone, or from Sprint, or running Windows Phone 7.
Going for a huge stretch, we could even postulate that this is the LG 'Apollo', something we reported back in January (with a bunch of other erroneous information) But back then that device seemed unrealistic and today it doesn't seem all that more real either. Then again, Sprint has wowed us before with the likes of the HTC EVO and heck, the HTC HD7 rumored specs aren't that far off from these, so who knows. A refresh on those supposed 'Apollo' specs from January:
- Launching: August/September 2010
- CPU: Qualcomm QSD8650; 1.3GHz
- CDMA + GSM (aka a World Phone)
- EvDO + HSDPA
- Device Size: 115 x 57.5 x 11.2 mm
- Memory (RAM/ROM): 1GB/1GB
- External Storage: MicroSD (up to 32GB)
- Screen Size/Type: 3.8-inch capacitive AMOLED “Multitouch Supported”
- Screen Resolution: WXGA 1280 x 720 px
- Camera: 10-megapixel with flash and autofocus; HD 720p video@ 30fps
- ZOMG Lasers
Well, we'll wait here for some more definitive evidence before we go do a happy dance.