The holidays are a time when people tend to get lots of new gizmos and gadgets that need to be charged, and unfortunately, they don't each come with their own wall outlet to use. Odds are that you want to keep your gear safe from surges while charging it, and it doesn't hurt anything to be able to charge more than two things from any outlet, right?
Well, today only you can pick up Belkin's SurgePlus wall mountable surge protector for $13.95 (opens in new tab), which happens to be about $6 lower than its regular price. This surge protector has six AC outlets and two USB ports and protects against electrical spikes of up to 900 Joules.
- Compact and Convenient: Charge 6 AC powered devices or 2 USB A powered devices from 1 AC wall mounted surge protector.
- Faster Charging: The two USB ports deliver 2.1 AMPs of shared power to each port for faster charging of USB-A powered devices.
- Surge Protection: The 6 AC outlets provides surge protection for against electrical spikes (900 Joules).
- Space Saver: This small surge protector takes up minimal space.
- In Use Indicator: The "Protected" indicator light turns green to show your devices are grounded.
- Durable Construction: Damage-resistant housing protects circuits from wear and tear.
Belkin offers a connected equipment warranty of up to $25,000 with this surge protector.
See at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Jared started off writing about mobile phones back when BlackBerry ruled the market, and Windows Mobile was kinda cool. Now, with a family, mortgage and other responsibilities he has no choice but to look for the best deals, and he's here to share them with you.
I'm not seeing that price. Shows $19.97 for me. Is there a promo code or something?
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.