The holidays are a time when people tend to get lots of new gizmos and gadgets that need to be charged, and unfortunately, they don't each come with their own wall outlet to use. Odds are that you want to keep your gear safe from surges while charging it, and it doesn't hurt anything to be able to charge more than two things from any outlet, right?
Well, today only you can pick up Belkin's SurgePlus wall mountable surge protector for $13.95, which happens to be about $6 lower than its regular price. This surge protector has six AC outlets and two USB ports and protects against electrical spikes of up to 900 Joules.
- Compact and Convenient: Charge 6 AC powered devices or 2 USB A powered devices from 1 AC wall mounted surge protector.
- Faster Charging: The two USB ports deliver 2.1 AMPs of shared power to each port for faster charging of USB-A powered devices.
- Surge Protection: The 6 AC outlets provides surge protection for against electrical spikes (900 Joules).
- Space Saver: This small surge protector takes up minimal space.
- In Use Indicator: The "Protected" indicator light turns green to show your devices are grounded.
- Durable Construction: Damage-resistant housing protects circuits from wear and tear.
Belkin offers a connected equipment warranty of up to $25,000 with this surge protector.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Benchmarking the new Surface Book 3 15 with GTX 1660 Ti and 10th Gen i7
Although it's too early for a review, here are some initial benchmarks from the new Surface Book 3 15-inch with a Core i7 and NVIDIA GeForce 1660 Ti (Max-Q) and how it compares to Surface Book 2 and other premium laptops. Spoiler: While the CPU is just OK, that 1660 Ti definitely bumps up the Book 3's potential.
HP devices are facing BSOD and boot loops, but HP appears to have a fix
HP users saw some serious issues with PCs over the weekend, including the Blue Screen of Death and boot loops. Now, an update from HP might fix the issue.
Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Guide: Everything you need to know
Minecraft Dungeons is here, and it's time to run through everything you need to know about the game.
Set up a Surface Pro workstation with one of these external monitors
The Surface Pro is great on its own, but that doesn't mean you can't add one or two external monitors to it and create a sweet battlestation. Here are the best overall picks available now.