It's a bit late to the party compared to its Android and iOS siblings, but Deux Ex Go, the latest entry in Square Enix's "Go" line of puzzle games, is now up for grabs on Windows 10 PC and Mobile.
Like Hitman Go and Lara Croft Go, the Deux Ex take on the Go series offers up a familiar puzzle formula. You'll take control of Deux Ex protagonist Adam Jensen as you move through more than 50 turn-based logic puzzles to unravel a new storyline in the game's universe. Of course, it wouldn't be a Deus Ex game without augmentations, and those are here in full force to help you conquer difficult puzzles. Here's a look as just some of what you can expect:
- An engrossing story with over 50 challenging puzzles
- Special events with daily challenge levels
- Unique hacking powers – Take over enemy turrets or change the layout of the level itself
- Augmented puzzles – Solve puzzles using Adam's iconic augmentations
- Intelligent new enemies including guards, turrets, drones, walkers and more
- An intricate and mysterious storyline set in a beautiful vision of the future
Given that it was only last August that Square Enix made it seem doubtful that Deux Ex Go might come to the Windows Store, it's definitely good to see it arrive. If you're a fan of the Go games, this is a case of "better late than never." If you're interested, you can grab the game now for PC or Mobile at $4.99.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.