It's a natural fit for February's Windows Phone Photo Challenge theme to be "love". With Valentine's Day right around the corner you are challenged to submit a photo that captures the emotion of love.
For those not familiar, Microsoft sponsors a "bragging rights" photo contest each month with a particular theme. Just snap a photo with your Windows Phone based on the theme and if you win Microsoft will share the photo on their Windows Phone Blog, in their newsletter, and share it on their Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest pages.
Here's how to enter.
- To enter, please e-mail your entry to https://www.windowscentral.com/e?link=https%3A%2F%2Fmicrosoft.msafflnk.net%2Fc%2F159229%2F433017%2F7593%3FsubId1%3DUUwpUdUnU14690%26subId2%3Ddwp%26url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.microsoft.com%252Fen-us%252F&token=XUFfQn8r
- In the subject line of your e-mail, please write “CHALLENGE: LOVE”
- The photo you send must have been taken with (and edited, if you prefer to edit) on a Windows Phone. Please attach the original JPEG file to your e-mail, with metadata included. If the photo has been edited, please let us know which apps/settings you used.
- Please name your image file using your first and last name, followed by the theme of the contest (this month it’s “Love”). So, for instance, my e-mail would include a photograph named DavidChenLove.JPG or DavidChenLove.JPG.
- Please use the highest resolution possible when sending your photos. One entry per person, please.
- This challenge runs from now until 11:59 p.m. PDT on Friday, February 8th, 2013.
- After the contest deadline, we will look over all of your entries and choose our favorites.
- Entries will be judged on their creativity, resourcefulness, aesthetic beauty, and just the overall impression your photo makes on us.
- Winning entries may be posted on the blog, in our newsletter, as well as shared on our Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest pages about two weeks after the contest has ended.
You can find the full rules here and for those who take the plunge, good luck!
Source: Windows Phone Blog
Rainbow Six Siege Year 5: What to expect in 2020
As Rainbow Six Siege Year 5 approaches, we’ve wrapped up everything we know about its Operators, maps, and more so far.
Rainbow Six Siege coming to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
Ubisoft plans to bring Rainbow Six Siege to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X on launch day, while also hopeful of delivering cross-play and cross-platform progression soon.
Should you get an SSD or HDD when building your PC?
Building or upgrading a PC and don't know whether to go with SSD or HDD for your storage? Let's break it down.
Choose this RAM for your AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Pairing up your AMD Ryzen 7 3700X with some fast, reliable RAM can make all the difference. We rounded up some of the best module kits to use with this powerful AMD processor.