ASUSTOR makes some of the best NAS for home and the company's enclosures are also on the best NAS for home surveillance. Adding a Reolink security camera to an ASUSTOR NAS enclosure is a simple process that takes but a few minutes.
How to connect a Reolink camera
- Log into your NAS ADM OS.
Open App Central and select ASUSTOR apps.
- Click on Surveillance Center.
- Click on Install.
- Open Surveillance Center after it's installed.
- Click on Settings > Quick Start to launch the wizard.
- If the NAS does not detect the camera automatically, select "Add manually."
- Enter all the necessary details.
Hit the next arrow once everything is set.
- Configure resolution, name, format, and other settings.
- Configure the recording schedule.
- Set storage limits and other advanced settings.
Having your Reolink camera connected to a NAS is a great way to store recorded footage. An SD card can not only fill up quickly, but it can also be physically removed. Storing data on a NAS is yet another line of defense.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.