Titanfall 2 has 50 achievements spread out over the campaign and multiplayer game modes. Unlocking all achievements will net you 1000 points toward your gamerscore. Ready to start achieving? Here's the full list of Titanfall 2 achievements for Xbox One.
There are 26 campaign achievements ready to unlock as you make your way through the exciting campaign.
- Beat Pilot Lastimosa's Gauntlet ghost recorder time [15 G]
...Becomes the Master
- Place in the top three on the Gauntlet scoreboard [15 G]
It Was Coming Right For Us
- Kill a caged prowler in the Wildlife Research Labs [10 G]
- Destroy a Titan with your Burst Core [15 G]
Angel of Death
- Destroy a Titan with your Flight Core [15 G]
- Destroy a Titan with your Salvo Core [15 G]
I have the Power!
- Destroy a Titan with your Sword Core [15 G]
- Destroy a Titan with your Laser Core [15 G]
- Destroy a Titan with your Smart Core [15 G]
- Destroy a Titan with your Flame Core [15 G]
Coup de Grace
- Destroy a Mercenary Titan with a melee execution [15 G]
- Destroy three enemy Titans with one Core ability [15 G]
- Destroy 25 infantry in two seconds as a Titan [15 G]
You can be my Wingman anytime
- Destroy an enemy Titan as a pilot [15 G]
I know Kung Fu
- Shoot and kill three enemies in a row while wallrunning as a pilot [15 G]
- Shoot and kill three enemies in a row while sliding as a pilot [15 G]
- Rodeo an enemy Titan [15 G]
- Perform a melee takedown while cloaked [15 G]
- Acquire six or more friendly Stalkers at the same time [15 G]
- Complete the campaign on regular difficulty [30 G]
- Complete the campaign on hard difficulty [30 G]
- Complete the campaign on master difficulty [90 G]
Jack of All Trades
- Collect all of BT's loadouts [15 G]
Off the Beaten Path
- Find 10 collectibles [15 G]
- Find 25 collectibles [15 G]
Every Nook and Cranny
- Find all collectibles [90 G]
There are three multiplayer achievements to unlock.
- Join a player-created multiplayer network [15 G]
So It Begins…
- Win a multiplayer match [15 G]
Lock and Load
- Customize a multiplayer loadout [15 G]
There are 21 secret achievements that only appear once you've completed them. Here's the complete list.
- Complete training [15 G]
- Fully power-up your BT-7274 [15 G]
- Defeat Kane [30 G]
- Keep Lt. Shaver and Lt. Freeborn alive [15 G]
- Enter the World Foundry [15 G]
- Climb the Sideways Town [15 G]
I'm Not Locked in Here With You
- Defeat the Reapers in Ash's simulation dome [15 G]
Dust to Dust
- Defeat Ash [30 G]
Following the Footsteps
- View Anderson's first holographic log [15 G]
- Complete Special Operation 217 [15 G]
Unlicensed Nuclear Accelerator
- Find the Arc tool [15 G]
- Power the beacon [15 G]
- Retrieve a working uplink module [15 G]
See You at the Party
- Defeat Richter [30 G]
- Activate a Stalker rack [15 G]
- Locate the Ark [15 G]
- Defeat Viper [30 G]
- Secure the Ark [15 G]
- Call in a new BT [15 G]
The Real Pilot's Gauntlet
- Complete the rising world run [15 G]
- Defeat Stone [30 G]
Did you unlock every achievement in Titanfall 2? If not, how close are you? Let us know in the comments section!
Don't have Titanfall 2 yet? It's never too late.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Looking for a new standing desk for working at home? Check out this table
Over the last month, I've been reviewing the FlexiSpot E5 3-stage dual-motor standing desk. I've been looking for a standing desk ever since the ongoing pandemic started, as I'm sure many of you have been too. It's more important than ever for us to be comfortable and healthy at home while working, and I think getting yourself a standing desk of some kind is a great way to do that.
Review: EnGenius ECW230 is one of the best cloud-based APs you can buy
EnGenius is making grounds with its new license-free cloud-backed networking equipment and the ECW230 is the company's new flagship PoE supporting access point with full support for mesh networks. Is it worth the high asking price? We took one for a spin to find out.
Watch Dogs: Legion review — A step in the right direction for Ubisoft
Watch Dogs: Legion works on multiple levels. Its "Play as Anyone" system lets you truly play as almost anybody and the story drives you deep into the heart of a fascist uprising.
Best Xbox Game Pass games for Xbox One
Pick up the best Xbox One games included with an Xbox Game Pass subscription.