HTC Diamond CDMA Specs Revealed
When we told you that the CDMA Diamond was going to hit Telus in Canada, our greatest fear is that it would drop WiFi support like the original Touch did. Glory be, that's not the case, WiFi stays. Telus has finally posted up the specs (opens in new tab) on the their version of the Touch Diamond and we are well pleased:
- 101mm x 51mm x 14mm
- EVDO Rev A
- WiFi, Bluetooth 2.0
- Qualcomm MSM 7510A Processor running at 528MHz
- 256 ROM, 256 RAM, 4 Gigs internal (no expansion)
- Includes Telus Navigator software and Opera 9.5 for the broswer
- Camera is still 3.2mp, screen is still 640x480
- The battery gets a big bump: it's 1340 mAh
All in all, the processor and RAM look like they're hefty enough to handle TouchFLO 3D, EVDO REV A + WiFi look like this thing will be speedtastic, and the battery is big enough to handle it all. Sprint, Verizon: get this on your network ASAP. Telus: ditto.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Sorta like an iPhone home screen there...
Why is it 2.55mm thicker than the regular Diamond? Battery Life maybe?
where's the wholesalers ? I want to purchase !
By Jez Corden