The Sims FreePlay goes DIY in latest update
The Sims FreePlay scored another hefty update today, this time bringing a whole host of DIY Home projects for players past level 15. Players will now be able to make their dream home come to fruition through a number of "DIY Homes" quests within the game.
Here's the breakdown of what's new in the latest update for The Sims Freeplay:
Create stylish new patios, balconies, and basements! Your dream home is just waiting to be built at level 15+.
- Spruce up your home with wonderful patios as part of the DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio quest.
- Finish the DIY Homes: Lovey-Dovey Balcony quest and step out onto stylish balconies.
- Build underground as part of the DIY Homes: Basement of Kings quest.
- Explore the Home Store as it is overflowing with different items.
- Add hallways, create smaller rooms, and much more!
This follows a renewed push to support the game on Windows Phone after the "Royalty update" that was released for the game last month. If you'd like to hop in and start building your dream home, you can get started by grabbing the update from the store link below.
Thanks, Eric, for the tip!
Download The Sims FreePlay from the Windows Phone Store (Free)
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Dan Thorp-Lancaster is the former Editor-in-Chief of Windows Central. He began working with Windows Central, Android Central, and iMore as a news writer in 2014 and is obsessed with tech of all sorts. You can follow Dan on Twitter @DthorpL and Instagram @heyitsdtl.