We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Windows 10 has surpassed 1 billion devices and Teams has reached 44 million daily users. Zac and Daniel also discuss Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 as more details have been announced for both consoles. Also in the gaming realm, Daniel has been enjoying Doom Eternal.
Microsoft has a consumer subscription announcement happening on March 30 that will bring MS 365 to the masses. They also chat about the need for Microsoft to develop creative tools that can help lure users away from Apple and MacBook fans. And speaking of Apple, Daniel makes the case for why the new Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro makes it more like a Surface.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on March 20th 2020.
- Windows 10 surpasses 1 billion monthly active devices worldwide | Windows Central
- Microsoft teases new Windows 10 UI in video celebrating 1 billion users | Windows Central
- As Xbox Series X and PS5 specs get official, the spotlight shifts to games | Windows Central
- Microsoft Teams surges to 44 million daily users amid coronavirus outbreak | Windows Central
- Doom Eternal and Doom 64 launch on Xbox One and PC | Windows Central
- DOOM Eternal review: Much-needed goretastic catharsis | Windows Central
- Everything we know about Microsoft's consumer subscription announcement on March 30 | Windows Central
- Microsoft needs a Movie Maker 'X' to lure Apple creators and MacBook Pro fans | Windows Central
- Apple's iPad Pro becomes more like a Surface, and that's a problem for Microsoft | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
These are our absolute favorite Mixer stream channels
Microsoft's Mixer streaming platform is seeing a massive upswing thanks to the on-boarding of Twitch superstar Ninja. If you're new to the platform, you might be wondering who else to follow. Here are a bunch of our favorite channels.
Half-Life: Alyx review — VR's defining shooter is deeper than you think
Half-Life: Alyx is more than just a game; it's at the forefront of the VR gaming space, and it pushes the medium ahead in the most important ways. A killer story, brilliant dialog, immensely detailed graphics, groundbreaking sound design, and environmental interaction that'll leave you spoiled after you complete its 15-hour campaign. Half-Life: Alyx is a masterpiece in every way.
Bethesda won't be holding a digital E3 showcase this year
We have some unfortunate news to share (and no, it's not an April Fool's joke). Bethesda Softworks has confirmed that it will not be holding a digital E3 showcase this year. Instead, news about Bethesda games will be shared in different ways in the months ahead.
These are the best PC sticks for when you're on the move
Instant computer, just add a screen! That’s the general idea of the ultra-portable PC Compute Sticks, but it can be hard to know which one you want. Relax, we’ve got you covered.