Windows Central Podcast 267: New build, Surface repairability
On this episode: Dell XPS 13 Plus, Surface Laptop Studio, Windows 11.
We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, the inexorable march of new features and bug fixes continues thanks to a new build of Windows 11 for Beta and Dev Insiders. We cover what's new along an experimental design in Edge Canary. Dan and Zac also talk about the Microsoft-commissioned study on device repair and waste, dynamic refresh rate for Surface Laptop Studio, Dell's XPS 13 Plus, and some hot takes on Twitter.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on April 29th 2022.
- Windows 11 Build 22610 now available for Beta and Dev Insiders | Windows Central
- Microsoft Edge Canary gets new experimental Windows 11 design with rounded tabs | Windows Central
- Microsoft delivers promised study revealing device repair reduces waste, climate emissions | Windows Central
- Microsoft begins testing 'dynamic refresh rate' mode on Surface Laptop Studio | Windows Central
- The spectacular Dell XPS 13 Plus is finally now available, starting at $1,299 | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @WindowsCentral with hashtag #wcpodcast
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Zac Bowden is a Senior Editor at Windows Central. Bringing you exclusive coverage into the world of Windows on PCs, tablets, phones, and more. Also an avid collector of rare Microsoft prototype devices! Keep in touch on Twitter: @zacbowden.