We've got a double bill of the Windows Central Podcast this week! We already published the first show, hosted by some of the Mobile Nations team who were actually on the show floor at CES, and now we've got this episode hosted by the usual Zac Bowden and Daniel Rubino!
The first week of every year is always a super busy one for the technology industry, as it's when all the big tech companies come out of hiding and unveil futuristic, incredible bits of tech. Alongside all that, new laptops, phones, computers and a whole lot more get announced too, making it an exciting time for Microsoft and Windows fans.
Help us make this show the best Microsoft podcast in the world. Tell your friends, share it on social media using the hashtag #wcpodcast, and give us a five-star rating wherever you download your podcasts! Thank you so much for listening!
We've got two options for you, either the video podcast or the audio podcast, both featuring the same content.
- 2:22 Razer's insane three-screened laptop: Project Valerie
- 8:16: Project everything with Razer Project Ariana
- 14:00: A 32-inch 8K monitor, because we can
- 18:53: Dell XPS 15
- 25:22: Dell XPS 13 2-in-1
- 28:45: Dell XPS 27 AiO
- 32:50: Dell's Canvas is a Surface Studio without the PC
- 37:15: HP 34" AiO
- 38:54: New HP Spectres
- 46:50: Kangaroo Mini Notebook
- 49:49: Cortana in cars and the platform war
- 53:00: Windows Holographic headsets are coming)
- 54:39: Project NEON leaks
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 (opens in new tab) | Android (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
Im at work. Il listen to it later :)
Oh nice, an actual WCP. The mobile nations crew were good but get off-topic so easily.
The voice of Dan is always louder and deeper than the one of Zac, it makes the podcast hard to listen.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.