We're back with another exciting episode of the Window Central Podcast. This week, editors Daniel Rubino and Zac Bowden talk about the future of Surface and why LTE will play a vital role in it, brand new Xbox Avatars that are now in testing with Insiders, our thoughts on Microsoft's Windows 10 update cadence and whether or not cutting back to one would be a good idea, MSN News being rebranded, and a whole lot more.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast is sponsored by LightStream. LightStream is a national online consumer lending division of SunTrust Bank who believe that consumers who have established good credit have earned the right to a simple loan process and excellent rates. LightStream is offering our listeners an additional interest rate discount on top of LightStream's already low rates. To get started, make sure you head to LightStream.com/WCP
Help us make this show the best Microsoft podcast in the world. Tell your friends, share it on social media using the hashtag #wcpodcast, and give us a five-star rating wherever you download your podcasts! Thank you so much for listening!
- 2:58 All Surfaces should have LTE
- 10:55 HP Envy x2 with Intel
- 19:29 New Xbox Avatars
- 32:57 Are two Windows 10 updates a year doing more to hurt users than help them?
- 58:20 Microsoft rebrands MSN News to Microsoft News
- 1:08:20 Amazon Alexa for Windows 10
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch on Mixer
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @WindowsCentral with hashtag #wcpodcast
- Or leave a comment below!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.