Holy cow, we're back! Yes folks, after some weeks of weary travel and scheduling conflicts, Jay Bennett and myself return for another 90 minute podcast on all things Windows Phone. Tune in for our thoughts on the latest apps, games, my ATIV Tablet, Itsdagram and what Nokia has been up to. Plus we take your questions!
Stream the audio above or the HD video after the break or use our app, your pick.
- Stream with the Official WPCentral App
- Download it directly with this link
- Watch the HD video after the page break
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Windows Phone Central podcast, episode 159 for 08 May, 2013
We're back after a long break away, we'll explain why we were gone. Plus we have a new podcast format to try out and are keen to hear what you think.
Conversation this week
- The new Facebook beta does not follow metro, is that a problem?
- Facebook is the latest organisation to enforce trademark infringement laws
- The rise of Windows Phone 8: New hero apps breathe life (and legitimacy) into Microsoft’s mobile OS
The news you care about
- New Lumia to be announced next week!
- The secret is out: Nokia shows off Lumia 928’s PureView camera in new video
- The Wedding
- N.O.V.A. 3 is coming soon
- Itsdagram may be the most ambitious 3rd party app yet
Apps worth your attention
- Comments from last time
- Live questions and comments
This has been a Mobile Nations podcast, go to Mobilenations.com for more great shows covering everything mobile, or head over to the WPCentral Forums if you'd like to get involved with our community in discussing more about Windows Phone news, devices and apps.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Daniel Rubino is the Editor-in-chief of Windows Central, head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft since 2007 when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, laptops, next-gen computing, and for some reason, watches. Before all this tech stuff, he worked on a Ph.D. in linguistics, watched people sleep (for medical purposes!), and ran the projectors at movie theaters because it was fun.