Malatesta and Phil get inside Windows Mobile 6.5.x, take a peek at a few new phones and solve a couple of your problems along the way. Let's go for a ride!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Top o' the news
- Verizon officially announces the Omnia II
- HP and AT&T announce the iPAQ Glisten
- Another look at the Telus LG IQ
- AT&T Tilt 2 and extras for only a penny; Also make $100
- What's going on with the HTC HD2
- AdMob shows interesting mix of old, new(ish) phones running Windows Mobile
- Syncables v6.0 is now out; Allows syncing of content between PC, Windows phone
- Manila 2.5 landscape now available
- Vito Technology Releases Communications Suite 2.0
- Will Swype sweep you off your feet?
- Elecont Weather adds Ice Alerts
- Fall Freebies: Rove Mobile Admin for IT
- Review: LG HBS-250 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
- Review: Opera Mobile 10 Beta
Thanks to Michael, Dan and Boris for the e-mails, and to Dance for the voicemail. Drop us a line. E-mail email@example.com. Call us at (866) 904-5882 ext. 222. Hit us up on Twitter - @wmexperts, Deiter, Phil, Malatesta, George, Tim.
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
some interesting topics...will give it a listen. The 6.5.x explanation makes sense that it's meant to facilitate capacitive screens....but why hold onto 6.5? What's the downside of 6.5.x for resistive users?...just Microsoft being Microsoft? Anyways...build 28005 is working great on a Tilt 2.
where is podcast 80! you guys need to be on time!
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.