- Stream with the Official WPCentral App (opens Zune)
- Download it directly with this link
- Watch the HD video after the page break
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
We're back this week with special guest, Nokia's Justin Angel who joins Editor-in-chief Daniel Rubino and developer Jay Bennett for an interesting and exciting discussion of Windows Phone "Tango" and what it means both for fragmentation, developers and consumers. What's more crazy than that? The fact that Justin called in via his Lumia 610 on Skype.
We also go through some news, apps and take your questions.
Listen in or watch the HD video after the break!
WPCentral Podcast 138 for March 14th, 2012 - LIVE with Special Guest: Justin Angel
- A couple of podcast announcements
- Position at Nokia - Day in the life
- Which Windows Phone(s) are you using?
- Projects & History
- Lumia 610
- Lower spec phones - the limits
- Questions for Justin
The big stories
- Elop: "The future is the ecosystem"
- New firmware updates for Lumia 800 and 710 on the way
- Gerbil Physics
- Comments from last time
- Live questions & comments
Further Resources for Developers
- Nokia Developer Wiki: Best Practices for 256MB development
- Nokia Developer wiki: Techniques for memory analysis
- Channel9 Inside Windows Phone: Tango podcast
This has been a Mobile Nations podcast, go to Mobilenations.com for more great shows covering everything mobile, Or head over to the WPCentral Forums if you'd like to get involved with our community in discussing more about Windows Phone news, devices and apps.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
We compared the sizes of the Xbox Series S|X to a PS4, Big Mac, & more
At this point you've probably seen plenty of Xbox Series S | X size comparison videos, but we bet you haven't seen one quite like this. Here is the ultimate next-gen Xbox size comparison guide.
Review: Halo 3: ODST on PC exceeds our expectations
Halo 3: ODST is officially out on PC, but does it match the quality of the Halo 3 port? As it turns out, it raises the bar even higher. Here's our full review.
Review: $40 Surface Duo Ember and Ice bumpers
If you have a Surface Duo and are eyeing some of those new bumper colors for some flair and protection, we have you covered. Here is a quick comparison between Ice (blue) and Ember (red) in photos.
These are the best Ethernet switches money can buy
We rounded up a few great examples of managed switches to get you started on creating a solid network at home or in the office. These are great hubs for connecting various devices with some offering speeds of up to 10Gb.