- Stream with the Official WPCentral App (opens Zune)
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
We're back for another podcast, recorded live earlier Monday. Catch Daniel and Jay as they re-cap the world of Windows Phones, discuss the Google debacle, some Microsoft happenings and the latest on the WPCentral app.
Full show notes after the break...
- Patents, responses and Sales figures
- WPCentral app hits v1.3 - plus which Mango API's we've been working with
- Just how close is Tango and it's Content Search
- Nokia's Stephen Elop thoughts on the N9 and the Company's Windows Phone future
- This week's app updates: Kik messenger, gMaps, Wordpress, Evernote, Foursquare
- Runpee is brilliant
- Future social networks: the Google plus rumour and Skype's video calling
- WhatsApp app in development?
- IonBall EX announced
- Several possible Xbox live Indie games coming to Windows Phone 7?
- Exclusive GameHouse announcement which of the 5 will you be downloading?
- Our impressions of Cro-Mag Rally
- Sally's Salon Review
- Tentacles to get an Easy mode
- Homebrew USB storage method
- Dark Forces release Custom Mango 7713 ROM for HTC phones
- Mysterious Toshiba TG01 up for private sale
- Omnia 7 firmware due
- Fujitsu IS12T's awesome early earthquake warning system
- A quick chat about Microsoft's geolocation service
- Brandon Foy starts work at Microsoft as a UX designer
- So should he create a better search button?
- Jay makes a small announcement
- Comments from last week
- Live questions
- Twitter questions
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Surface, Windows won't hit revenue guidance due to coronavirus
As the effects of the coronavirus are felt throughout the world, Microsoft warned today that it won't meet its expectations for its Surface and Windows revenues when it reports its next quarterly earnings.
Microsoft Edge's Surf game splashes into the Dev channel
Now you can get your Surf on in the Microsoft Edge Dev channel. The latest update brings the Easter egg to Dev channel testers, along with a tweak that lets you add the share button next to the address bar and more.
NBA 2K21: Everything you need to know
The NBA 2K series is a perennial favorite for good reason, and expected to elevate its game on next-gen consoles with NBA 2K21, we fill you in on everything you need to know.
Check out this killer compact AMD Ryzen 9 3900X gaming PC
The NZXT H1 is a compact case that allows you to pack it full of powerful components, including an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X and RTX 2060 Super. Here's a killer gaming build.