- Stream with the Official WPCentral App (opens Zune)
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Another week, another podcast. This week Dan and Jay actually recorded live, for what we intend to be a weekly feature. You can join us Mondays at 2PM EST for our live broadcast and chat--either listen here, through UStream or via the UStream client for Windows Phone (Channel = WPCentral Pocast LIVE!).
This week we pound through all the Mango news, software updates and that Toshiba device, plus answer some of your questions along the way. Show notes after the break. Listen in now!
- Mango RTM
- Developers get Mango build 7712 & new tools
- Windows Phone revenue "abysmal", still better than Android
- Japanese Mango with exclusive apps
- WPCentral v1.3 beta, Jay's experience with the beta program
- AT&T throttle the top 5%
- Neilsen Q2 report - WP7 share hovering
- Skydrive streaming in Mango
- Weather Channel v1.5 with iWitness Weather feature
- Weather Live! is back
- So is KAYAK!
- Bing get me there helps you around London
- Is marketplace growth halting? or is spam just as bad
- What do we think of Sally's Salon?
- Angry Birds gets new levels
- Our contest to see which game should get ported to WP7 next
- Toshiba IS12T is announced
- T-Mobile updates for the Dell Venue Pro and HD7
- Samsung SGH-1677 to have a keyboard?
- Is there truth behind GMail man
- App Hub Updated, Mango app submissions a month away
- Comments from last week
- Live questions
- Twitter questions
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Banish the quarantine malaise with this daily dose of good news
The world is a daunting place right now, and we could all use a little break. Here's a bit of good tech news to get you through your day with a smile on your face.
Windows Central readers embrace Skype, WhatsApp to stay connected
We asked you lovely folks what apps you were using to stay connected to friends and family while social distancing, and there were two clear winners: Skype and WhatsApp.
What do you think of Bing's new, curvy logo? (poll)
Bing has a new logo, and it's quite a bit curvier than the previous one. It also aligns with Microsoft's Fluent Design ethos. But, does it look good? Let us know what you think in our poll.
Up your VR immersion level with a fine HOTAS controller
Love flight or dogfighting games in VR? You could probably benefit from on of these HOTAS controllers. We've rounded up options for casual users and pros alike.