Phil, Kevin, Derek, Dan, and Rene discuss why carriers keep getting in the way of our gadgets, how big a phone can get before it's a tablet, what does a $99 TouchPad fire sale means, will Windows 8 really be no compromises, the value of music lockers, and what does an Apple without Steve Jobs as CEO mean for the industry? This is Mobile Nations!
- Amazon's Kindle tablet said to be all Amazon atop Android, with nary a Google app in sight
- Which Samsung Galaxy S II is right for you?
- Petition: Dear AT&T, We want the BlackBerry Bold 9900 Now!
- Research In Motion Announces BBM Music!
- webOS.O.S. - the campaign to save our platform
- Hands-on with HTC Titan and Radar
- Apple releases iTunes Match beta
- End of Act Two: Steve Jobs resigns as CEO of Apple