The third-party Pokemon Go app PoGo-UWP for Windows 10 Mobile has updated its beta to version
1.0.8 1.0.12. It fixes a number of bugs, including one that was causing PokeStops to float over the map.
PoGo Changelog (last 2 updates)
- Fixed crash when tapping on Pokeball menu
- Fixed crash when loading the map
- Added back the progress ring to notify that we're still waiting for GPS signal, avoiding people being shown in Central Africa
- Fix floating PokeStops over maps
- Added app version on both login screen and game page
- Did huge refactoring on view models, trying to fix Poke'stop while moving issue and making maintenance easier
- Fixed Pokemon escape bug
- Changed background for catching Pokemon
Along with the fix for the PokeStops, the new beta version of PoGo-UWP fixes an issue where players were still getting XP and candy if a Pokemon escapes from their ball. Also, the new version adds a background to the Pokemon catching screen. The app version number is now available on app version on both the game's login screen and game page and finally, the developer did a "huge refactoring on view models".
If you have already downloaded and installed a previous version of PoGo-UWP and want to update to 1.0.8, you will need to uninstall the app from your phone by long-pressing and selecting uninstall from the app list. Then, download the latest files from the link below, and follow the steps in our How To article to install the new version. (You also try to just redeploy the new appx file and overwrite the existing one. You do not need to reinstall the dependencies if you go this route).