Join Jez and Matt for this week's episode of the Xbox Central Podcast, discussing Project Scorpio and a number of upcoming Xbox One titles!
The Xbox Central Podcast (formerly OneCast) is Windows Central's leading Xbox podcast, covering all things related to Microsoft's gaming platform. Hosted by Jez Corden and Matt Brown of our Xbox team, Xbox Central is the best place for industry analysis, exclusive scoops and hands-on impressions of today's latest titles. The latest episode is now available through major podcast distribution services, covering the supposed Project Scorpio technical reveal, our hands-on impressions with Battalion 1944 and the Destiny 2 trailer!
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
- Xbox Central Podcast via Soundcloud
- Xbox Central Podcast via RSS
- Xbox Central Podcast via iTunes
- Xbox Central Podcast via Pocket Casts
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'Xbox Central Podcast'.
OneCast on Soundcloud
This week's hosts
This week's discussions
- 00:00:00 - Battalion 1944 hands-on impressions
- 00:14:25 - RIME hands-on impressions
- 00:17:50 - Mass Effect: Andromeda love/hate relationship
- 00:29:00 - Destiny 2 reveal
- 00:44:50 - Project Scorpio Q&A, leaks, specs, VR, price, specs, and more
Further reading on this week's topics
- A major outlet is ready to officially reveal the specs of the next Xbox, Project Scorpio
- Microsoft will use Forza 7, Battlefront 2 and Red Dead Redemption 2 to showcase 4K on 'Project Scorpio'
- Battalion 1944's classic gameplay makes it a remarkably pure shooter
- Destiny 2 gets full reveal, coming to PC and Xbox One on September 8
Ask the Xbox Central crew!
Leave your topic suggestions in the comment section below, and we'll consider discussing them at the end of future shows!