Forza Horizon 3 fans, start your engines: the game's Hot Wheels expansion pack is now available. Along with the wacky, looping tracks that Hot Wheels is known for, the expansion also packs plenty of new cars to check out.
Here's a quick look at the nine new rides included in this expansion:
- 1969 Hot Wheels Twin Mill
- 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker
- 2012 Hot Wheels Rip Rod
- 2005 Hot Wheels Ford Mustang
- 2016 Jeep Trailcat
- 2016 Zenvo ST1
- 2007 Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT38
- 2010 Pagani Zonda R
- 1972 Chrysler VH Valiant Charger R/T E49
A new campaign is also included in the expansion, tasking you with passing the "ultimate stunt-driving test" on the twists, turns, and corkscrews you'd expect in Hot Wheels tracks spread across six themed islands.
The Hot Wheels expansion pack is up for grabs on both Xbox One and Windows 10 now for $20. If you already have the Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass, you'll grab all of the Hot Wheels goodness for free.
- See the Hot Wheels Expansion at the Microsoft Store
- See the Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass at Microsoft
- See Forza Horizon 3 at Microsoft
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.