What you need to know
- Forza Horizon 5 is just around the corner, and fans are gearing up to enter Playground Games' most ambitious project yet.
- Ahead of launch day, Playground has revealed Forza Horizon 5's Loyalty Rewards, which are offered to players who have played past Forza titles.
- For each included Forza title you've played (both Horizon and Motorsport), Playground will gift you that game's title car when you start FH5.
- While these cars aren't exclusive or "upgraded" in any way, it's still a nice boost to your Garage when starting Forza Horizon 5.
We're now mere days away from the release of Forza Horizon 5, and players all over the world are waiting to play what could be one of the best Xbox racing games of all time. Before FH5 is officially in the hands of players, however, Playground Games has detailed Forza Horizon 5's returning Loyalty Rewards, which, as the name implies, will reward players for playing past Forza titles in the franchise.
Forza Horizon 5's Loyalty Rewards include the following cars, which are the cover cars for past Forza titles:
- Forza Horizon: 2013 Dodge Viper SRT GTS
- Forza Motorsport 5: 2013 McLaren P1
- Forza Horizon 2: 2014 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4
- Forza Motorsport 6: 2017 Ford GT
- Forza Horizon 3: 2016 Lamborghini Centenario LP 770-4
- Forza Motorsport 7: 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS
- Forza Horizon 4: 2018 McLaren Senna
Whenever you complete the initial drive in Forza Horizon 5, each of the cars corresponding to the above Forza titles that you've played with your account will be automatically added to your Garage. These cars don't have any upgrades and aren't "exclusive" in any way; they're identical to the cars you can purchase directly from the Autoshow. However, it does save you a ton of money and gives your Garage a wonderful boost at the beginning of the game.
With or without Loyalty Rewards, Forza Horizon 5 is still poised to deliver with the largest car list at launch of any previous Forza Horizon title, and the most diverse map yet. We don't have long to wait to get our hands on Forza Horizon 5 and redeem our Loyalty Rewards, as Playground's ambitious open-world racer officially releases on Nov. 9, 2021, or Nov. 5 for early access.
When we previewed Forza Horizon 5, it only made us more excited for what's to come. Forza Horizon 5 is available to preorder, and you can even preload Forza Horizon 5 or learn when it launches in your area.
The Festival returns
Forza Horizon 5 (Preorder)
An epic adventure
Forza Horizon 5 is the latest project from Playground Games and continues the epic Forza Horizon adventure with a new roster of amazing cars and a brand-new location to explore: Mexico. Forza Horizon 5 launches on Xbox and PC later this year, and it's already available to preorder.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
All your gaming needs, in one subscription
Is the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate the best value in all of gaming? It's possible. Ultimate bundles your Xbox Live Gold subscription, an Xbox Game Pass subscription for both Xbox consoles and Windows PCs, and Xbox Cloud Gaming for on-the-go. Forza Horizon 5 will be available through Xbox Game Pass day one, including on consoles, PC, and the cloud.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.