The March update may have just rolled out to all Xbox One users, but that doesn't mean Microsoft is done charging forward with fixes for Xbox Insiders to test out. A new build is headed out this evening for Insiders on the Alpha ring, bringing along a handful of fixes for Cortana, the Movies & TV app and more. Here's a look at what's new.
- OS version released: rs2_release_xbox_1704.170326-1700
- Available: 6:00PM PDT 3/29 (1:00AM GMT 30/3)
- Settings: Fixed an issue which prevented some users from adding a new payment method.
- Cortana: "Hey Cortana" should now function when searching for Store content.
- Movies & TV: Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause Movies & TV to crash to Home immediately after launch.
- Sign-In: Resolved an issue which prevented users from adding a new profile.
- Settings - Display & sound: The Audio output page is under construction and some of the new settings are not yet functional. New support is planned for Dolby Atmos for home theater, Dolby Atmos for headphones, and more in upcoming builds. An announcement will be made when these new features are ready to try out; enabling these settings now will have no effect.
- Wireless Display: The Wireless Display app fails to launch and immediately crashes to Home.
As a reminder, this is going out to Alpha ring Insiders only. If you're on the Beta ring, Xbox's Brad Rossetti noted on Twitter that the ETA for a Beta release is the middle of next week. For more on Xbox Insider Program releases, keep it locked to Windows Central.