Kate Bishop arrives in Marvel's Avengers on December 8
There's a skill archer joining the crew.
What you need to know
- Marvel's Avengers first released back in September.
- Since then, the developers have implemented several patches, fixing bugs and adding new quality of life options.
- Today, the team revealed that Kate Bishop is joining the crew on December 8.
Kate Bishop was first announced as a post-launch hero for Marvel's Avengers right before the launch of the game and now, the team at Crystal Dynamics shared that Kate Bishop is coming to Marvel's Avengers on December 8. You can check out the War Table briefing below for more details on how she plays.
As you might imagine, many of her abilities revolve around her use of a bow but she is also capable with a sword. Her story is called Marvel's Avengers: Kate Bishop – Taking AIM and involves her trying to find Clint Barton. Along the way, she stumbles onto a mystery somehow involving both Nick Fury and time travel.
Marvel's Avengers is being enhanced on PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S at some point in 2021. This update was originally meant for 2020 but has been delayed in order to allow the team to focus on fixing bugs and glitches while adding quality of life improvements.
Xbox Series X/S
- Xbox Series X: Everything we know
- Best games coming to Xbox Series X/S
- List of Xbox Series X specs
- What is the Xbox Series X release date?
- How much does Xbox Series X cost?
- Why you can't preorder Xbox Series X yet
- Best Xbox Series X Headsets
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Samuel Tolbert is a freelance writer covering gaming news, previews, reviews, interviews and different aspects of the gaming industry, specifically focusing on Xbox and PC gaming on Windows Central. You can find him on Twitter @SamuelTolbert.
Class B character for a class B game.