What you need to know
- You can now register to virtually attend Microsoft Build 2022.
- Build 2022 is an all-digital event that will take place from May 24-26, 2022.
- Anyone can virtually attend the event for free, but registration is required.
Microsoft just opened up registration for Build 2022. The developer-focused conference is all-digital again this year and runs from May 24-26, 2022. Registering for the event is free, as is virtually attending the conference.
Build focuses on helping developers create apps and experiences. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, Microsoft EVP and Chief Technology Officer Kevin Scott, and Microsoft CVP and Head of the Product Development Division Amanda Silver are all set to speak at the event. In total, 13 speakers will participate.
"Join us at Microsoft Build where you will hear from Microsoft leadership in Keynotes and Core Theme Sessions," reads the description of the first session of Build. "Additionally, you will have the ability to join technical Breakout Sessions that are best suited for your role & interests and connect with your global community in the Connection Zone."
Before registration was open, Microsoft outlined a few key points for Build 2022 on the announcement page for the event (the page has since been changed):
- Learn about the latest tech and developer innovations with announcements, news, and tutorials.
- New for this year, experience market-specific content and connection opportunities for France, Germany, Japan, Latin America, and the UK.
- Ask Microsoft subject matter experts your technical questions and network with others in your area through live, interactive sessions.
Since Build is a developer-focused conference, people shouldn't expect many major bombshell pieces of news. That being said, Microsoft is prone to announce a few things that pique the interest of general users. For example, the company announces several new features for Teams and Office at Build 2021.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.