If you're looking to save a bit of change on a new Surface, the UK Microsoft Store has extended some pretty solid deals on both the Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book. Specifically, you can shave up to £490 off of the Surface Pro 4, and to £665 off the Surface Book, depending on which model you choose (via Neowin).
Here's a look at the savings on each Surface Pro 4 (opens in new tab) in the sale:
- 128GB / Intel Core m3 - 4GB RAM (No Pen) - £635 (was £749)
- 128GB / Intel Core i5 - 4GB RAM - £719 (was £949)
- 256GB / Intel Core i5 - 8GB RAM - £917 (was £1,099)
- 256GB / Intel Core i7 - 8GB RAM - £1,099 (was £1,369)
- 256GB / Intel Core i7 - 16GB RAM - £1,230 (was £1,549)
- 512GB / Intel Core i7 - 16GB RAM - £1,529 (was £1,899)
- 1TB / Intel Core i7 - 16GB RAM - £1,869 (was £2,359)
If the Surface Book is more your style, the options are fewer, but there are still some good discounts available (opens in new tab). Here's a look:
- 256GB / Intel Core i7 - 8GB RAM / dGPU - £1,619 (was £1,999)
- 512GB / Intel Core i7 - 16GB RAM / dGPU - £2,024 (was £2,399)
- 1TB / Intel Core i7 - 16GB RAM / dGPU - £2,384 (was £3,049)
While they're not the newest and hottest Surfaces on the block, the Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book are still worth looking at when you can secure a discount. Each deal is set to run through July 31, so you've got some time to make up your mind.
Dan Thorp-Lancaster is the Editor in Chief for Windows Central. He began working with Windows Central as a news writer in 2014 and is obsessed with tech of all sorts. You can follow Dan on Twitter @DthorpL and Instagram @heyitsdtl. Got a hot tip? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whats the Trade In value for my SP4/1TB/16RAM for same Surface Pro 2017?
I just need more battery life Microsoft..Please!
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.