In what has become a nearly daily release cadence, a fresh update is set to roll out to Xbox One Insiders in the Alpha release ring this evening. As has been the norm with recent releases, this update doesn't contain any new features of note. That said, there are some fixes for nagging issues, as well as a couple of known issues still lingering around to be aware of.
Here's a look at what's new.
- OS version released: rs2_release_xbox_1703.170321-1800
- Available: 6:00PM PDT 3/23 (1:00AM GMT 24/3)
- In-Game Purchases: Fixed an issue which prevented users from purchasing in-game content in certain games (including Overwatch and Destiny). NOTE: This fix was applied on 3/22/17 and should now be resolved for all affected users (you do not need to download the latest system update to resolve this).
- Skate 3: Skate 3 should no longer crash to Home after attempting to join a Quick Match.
- Sign-In: Fixed an issue which could sometimes prevent users from signing-in.
- Miscellaneous: Miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
- Settings - Display & sound: The Audio output page is under construction and some of the new settings are not yet functional. New support is planned for Dolby Atmos for home theater, Dolby Atmos for headphones, and more in upcoming builds. An announcement will be made when these new features are ready to try out; enabling these settings now will have no effect.
- Wireless Display: The Wireless Display app fails to launch and immediately crashes to Home.
For more, keep it locked to Windows Central for updates on the Xbox Insider Program.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.