Remember that rare Toshiba TG01 we covered last week? Someone had it up for a private sale and evidently it didn't sell very well as it's now up on eBay for your bidding.
Starting bid is 110 Euro (or about $157). Now remember, camera no-worky and we can't guarantee that this will get updated to "Mango" anytime soon (though it is plausible that someone can hack it). This may be your only chance to own such a collector item, but are you really that geeky? From the auction description:
- This is the auction for the TG01 with Windows Phone 7
- The device is in perfect working conditions with a stable post RTM Windows Phone 7 ROM.
- Camera does not work in this ROM.
- Device is shipped only with battery, without any accessories.
- For more photos and video check the following link:
- http://photobucket.com/tg01wp7 (updated link)
- For shipping costs to Europe or overseas/rest of world please send a me a message before bidding.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Good luck, if any of you go for it.
Source: eBay, Thanks, Steve M. for the heads up!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Daniel Rubino is the Editor-in-chief of Windows Central. He is also the head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft since 2007, when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, laptops, next-gen computing, and watches. He has been reviewing laptops since 2015 and is particularly fond of 2-in-1 convertibles, ARM processors, new form factors, and thin-and-light PCs. Before all this tech stuff, he worked on a Ph.D. in linguistics, watched people sleep (for medical purposes!), and ran the projectors at movie theaters because it was fun.