Remember that rare Toshiba TG01 we covered last week? Someone had it up for a private sale and evidently it didn't sell very well as it's now up on eBay for your bidding.
Starting bid is 110 Euro (or about $157). Now remember, camera no-worky and we can't guarantee that this will get updated to "Mango" anytime soon (though it is plausible that someone can hack it). This may be your only chance to own such a collector item, but are you really that geeky? From the auction description:
- This is the auction for the TG01 with Windows Phone 7
- The device is in perfect working conditions with a stable post RTM Windows Phone 7 ROM.
- Camera does not work in this ROM.
- Device is shipped only with battery, without any accessories.
- For more photos and video check the following link:
- http://photobucket.com/tg01wp7 (updated link)
- For shipping costs to Europe or overseas/rest of world please send a me a message before bidding.
- If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Good luck, if any of you go for it.
Source: eBay (opens in new tab), Thanks, Steve M. for the heads up!
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Daniel Rubino is the Editor-in-chief of Windows Central, head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft since 2007 when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, laptops, next-gen computing, and for some reason, watches. Before all this tech stuff, he worked on a Ph.D. in linguistics, watched people sleep (for medical purposes!), and ran the projectors at movie theaters because it was fun.
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.