Victor Vran: Overkill Edition has now officially been confirmed for a May 30 release on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. Alongside the announcement, developer Haemimont Games and publisher Wired Productions have outed a new trailer and details for the Motörhead: Through the Ages add-on. Check out the latest look at the game below:
The May 30 release will mark Victor Vran's console debut, alongside the new Motörhead: Through the Ages and Fractured Worlds content. As you'd expect, that former bit of content heavily features a Motörhead soundtrack in addition to worlds, weapons and powers themed after the legendary metal band. Here's a look at what to expect from Motörhead: Through the Ages:
- Rock out to fan-favorite tracks from Motörhead like they've never been heard before: activate Monuments of Rock to experience unwoven stems from the band's original studio sessions, then defeat hammering waves of monsters to complete the song and earn exciting new treasures, weapons, and abilities
- Explore three entirely new worlds inspired by Motörhead's music, attitude and album covers
- Unleash eight new Motörhead themed demon powers – smash foes with the Iron Fist, blast baddies with the Deaf Forever Amp, call in the Bomber, and more
- Slay with style in three new outfits based on band members Lemmy, Phil and Mikkey
- Dispatch demons with the new Revolver and Guitar weapon types
- Collect 20 new Destiny Cards that augment any demon hunter's destructive abilities
- Take on new bosses including the Corrupted War Pig, Orgasmatron, and the Queen of the Damned
- Follow an exciting and often shocking storyline about war, religion and greed
- Starring world renowned actor, director and living legend Lloyd Kaufman
If an action RPG dripping filled with demon slaying and Motörhead flavor sounds like its up your alley, you can look forward to picking up Victor Vran: Overkill Edition on May 30 for $40. If you already own Victor Vran standalone on PC, you can pick up each DLC for $12 a piece.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.