We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week Daniel Rubino and Zac Bowden have a ton of hardware and software news to share! As usual, there's a new build for fast ring insiders. But Microsoft had an embarrassing week on the server side of things when a Windows 10 activation server caused some PCs to lose activated status.
Surface Go LTE preorders are available now — the always connected device starts at $675. Zac and Daniel clarify the confusing Core m3-based Surface device Best Buy is advertising for Black Friday. It's not a Surface Pro 6 custom manufactured for the electronics retail giant. It's a Surface Pro 5, but still an impressive bargain!
Next, the discuss the possibilities that exist with Samsung's foldable display technology, and wrap things up with the Lenovo Yoga C630. Tune in!
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on November 9 2018.
- Windows 10 build 18277 (and earlier) for PC: Everything you need to know
- Windows 10 activation server issue causes PCs to lose activated status (Update)
- Surface Go with LTE preorders now available, starting at $679
- No, Best Buy isn't selling a Surface Pro 6 with Core m3, but it's still a good deal
- Samsung's new Infinity Flex Display will hit mass production soon, enabling foldable phones of all kinds
- Lenovo Yoga C630 with Snapdragon 850 now available at Best Buy for $800
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch on Mixer
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.