We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Daniel Rubino and Zac Bowden have returned from IFA in Berlin and have a roundup of hardware announcements from the trade show. They also look at 20H1 (Vibranium) build 18980, Microsoft To Do's fresh design, and Your Phone for Windows 10 and Samsung users.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on September 11 2019.
- Windows 10 20H1 build 18980 now rolling out to Fast ring Insiders | Windows Central
- Microsoft To Do gets fresh design that taps into its Wunderlist roots | Windows Central
- First Look: Making phone calls using Your Phone on Windows 10 (video) | Windows Central
- Don't trust those 'leaked' Microsoft Surface benchmarks (or any benchmarks) | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Hands-on with Surface Duo's OS gestures, spanning, app groups, and more
Microsoft's Surface Duo is coming soon, and the company has been working hard on finalizing the version of Android that will be shipping on Surface Duo later this year. Microsoft has released several emulator builds over the last few months, with each one progressing with new changes, bug fixes, and overall polish. Let's go hands-on with the latest build!
Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Guide: Everything you need to know
Minecraft Dungeons is here, and it's time to run through everything you need to know about the game.
Teams is raising the bar to 1,000 participants in interactive meetings
Microsoft Teams will soon give users the ability to hold massive interactive meetings. The company is upping the participant limit of interactive meetings to 1,000. Further, presentations will soon be able to hold up to 20,000 viewers.
10 must-have apps for any new PC
You just purchased a new PC and set it up, and now you're looking for some great apps. Look no further. These are the best apps for your new Windows 10 PC.