Mal and Phil are back for more Windows Mobile 6.5, Windows Phone 7, and a bunch of your questions. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Top o' the WP7 news
- Windows Phone 7 release, U.S. Markets second in line?/ (opens in new tab)Over 3,000 Windows Phone 7 devices in the wild; jealous yet?/ (opens in new tab)Windows Phone 7 photo & video features
- AT&T to be premier carrier for Windows Phone 7 (opens in new tab)
- Multitasking in Windows Phone 7: it can be done...kinda (opens in new tab)
- Four-part video series with Windows Phone 7
- U.S. Gov't legalizes 'jailbreaking' but what does it mean for Windows Phone 7?
- Samsung Cetus Outed by Bluetooth SIG (opens in new tab)
- LG: Definitely coming to U.S. for Windows Phone 7 (Updated: by September?)
- AT&T One Cent Sale
- Flight Control now available for Windows Phones
- AT&T Tilt2 update surfaces/Follow-up: AT&T Tilt2 leaked ROM update (opens in new tab)
- Microsoft Street Slide gets demoed, coming to WP7? (opens in new tab)
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!
Pim Backup is probably the popular free backup tool you were thinking of. Get it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=299705 more info on xda_uc for anyone who wants it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=3611692
Yup, that was it! Thanks for the links.
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.