WMExperts Podcast Episode 66
Malatesta and Phil brave the weather, talk a bunch about browsers and answer a slew of voicemails and e-mails about Windows Mobile.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Top o' the news
- Sprint Touch Pro 2: $599, ships Sept. 8
- Review: T-Mobile Touch Pro 2
- Verizon Omnia II outed on Samsung site
- Touch Pro 2, Omnia II in Verizon's system
- Toshiba TG02 passes WiFi certification - now what the heck is it?
- Wireless Chargers from Duracell and WildCharge
- Samsung Code on Metro PCS
- Motorola A3300 spotted
- Resco shows off Photo Viewer alpha - looks awesome
- Review: IM+ All-in-One Mobile Messenger
- Google Maps updated to 3.2.1
- App updates: Skyfire 1.1, Twikini 1.4
- And another build of Windows Mobile 6.5 ...
- RIM purchases Torch Mobile; Iris browser for Windows Mobile is discontinued
- How developers submit apps to Marketplace
- Rearrange start menu items in WinMo 6.5
- Live Mesh won't work with Snow Leopard
- X: The story of closing apps
And the Trinket Software winners are ...
Want to know what we're giving away this week? Gotta listen to the podcast. We'll put a post up on Wednesday with the full details..
Thanks to Mel (here's the link to Malatesta's suggestion), John and Michael for the voicemails, and Curt, Dan, Chris and K.J. for the e-mails! Drop us a line. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us at (866) 904-5882 ext. 222. Or hit us up on Twitter, just like @216skillz did.
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!
By Jez Corden
on your phone.
My favorite function, is ability to assign Bluetooth buttons to jump X seconds back/forward; really allows the playback to be controlled remotely from the headset.
2nd favorite function is the "Stretch" plugin to speed up play while correcting the pitch; voice podcast are great at 130% speed.
Only downside is it can be a bit piggy on CPU & mem.
I manually sync my podcast feed at night, so I can listen in the morning.