As a special holiday treat, we're publishing nice and early this weekend. And on top of that, we've got exclusive HD2 news, a review of the HP Glisten, a whole bunch of Microsoft news, and we tackle a couple of your questions. And don't forget us during the holiday break. We'll be here again next weekend.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Top o' the news
- HTC HD2 headed for T-Mobile U.S. (probably in March)
- Manila 2.5.1921 (HD2 USA) features new Documents Tab
- HTC HD2 ROM update gets real; New one leaks out with performance increase
- The HD2 is not indestructible
- Review: The HP Glisten
- HP Glisten is a US-only device; Sorry ROW
- NVIDIA Tegra 2 coming to CES in January; Smartphone rollout 2nd half 2010
- LG eXpo available on AT&T's website
- Running WM6.5.x and need volume keys?
- Swype gets a boatload of money from Samsung, Nokia
- Waze releases holiday version for Windows Mobile
- Facade gets bumped up to 2.1
- Windows Mobile 7 delayed again? Or much hype about nothing?
- Windows phone marketing campaign appears to be in the works
- Microsoft sneaks Bing into Apple's App Store
- More Bad News on Market Share for Windows Mobile
- Twitter finally hits Zune HD
- Windows Mobile is good enough for U.S. Army
Smartphone Round Robin
Thanks to Michael, David and Jacob (here's the link to the app he wrote about) for the e-mails. Drop us a line. E-mail email@example.com. Call us at (866) 904-5882 ext. 222. Hit us up on Twitter - @wmexperts, Deiter, Phil, Malatesta, George, Tim.
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Benchmarking the new Surface Book 3 15 with GTX 1660 Ti and 10th Gen i7
Although it's too early for a review, here are some initial benchmarks from the new Surface Book 3 15-inch with a Core i7 and NVIDIA GeForce 1660 Ti (Max-Q) and how it compares to Surface Book 2 and other premium laptops. Spoiler: While the CPU is just OK, that 1660 Ti definitely bumps up the Book 3's potential.
HP devices are facing BSOD and boot loops, but HP appears to have a fix
HP users saw some serious issues with PCs over the weekend, including the Blue Screen of Death and boot loops. Now, an update from HP might fix the issue.
Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Guide: Everything you need to know
Minecraft Dungeons is here, and it's time to run through everything you need to know about the game.
Set up a Surface Pro workstation with one of these external monitors
The Surface Pro is great on its own, but that doesn't mean you can't add one or two external monitors to it and create a sweet battlestation. Here are the best overall picks available now.