The list of store locations and dates include:
- Sept 15-18: Palo Alto, California and Mississauga, Ontario
- Sept, 22-25: Mission Viego, California and Calgary, Alberta
- Sept. 29-Oct. 2: Dallas, Texas and Boston, Massachusetts
- Oct. 6-9: Houston, Texas and Tysons Corner, Virginia
- Oct 13-16: Chicago, Illinois and Atlanta, Georgia
- Oct. 20-23: Bloomington, Minnesota and Orlando, Florida
You can pre-register to attend the HoloLens demo at one of those Stores ahead of time at the link above. Each demo will last 15 minutes and is intended for people ages 13 years old and above. Microsoft says there are a limited number of demo spots so you should make sure you are registered in order to confirm your date and time.
If you decide you want to go ahead and buy the HoloLens after the demo, you can purchase the current Developer Edition of the headset for $3,000 at the Microsoft Store site.