The Oculus Rift and Touch Virtual Reality System is down to $349 on Amazon. This bundle normally goes for $400. The last time it had a direct price drop this low was over the Black Friday weekend. Other than that, the best deals we've seen usually involve buying it at full price and getting a gift card. I'd rather get the discount, myself.
- Riftʼs ultra low-latency tracking offers unparalleled immersion
- The Oculus Touch controllers bring your hands into VR, letting you interact naturally with the virtual world
- NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti/AMD Radeon RX 470 or greater Graphics Card Required and a RAM of 8 GB+ RAM
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or newer Operating System required
- Windows PC and internet connection required - review recommended specs to confirm system compatibility
When you make the purchase, you'll also get 6 free titles to start gaming with right away: Robo Recall, Luckyʼs Tale, Quill, Medium, Dead and Buried, and Toybox.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Benchmarking the new Surface Book 3 15 with GTX 1660 Ti and 10th Gen i7
Although it's too early for a review, here are some initial benchmarks from the new Surface Book 3 15-inch with a Core i7 and NVIDIA GeForce 1660 Ti (Max-Q) and how it compares to Surface Book 2 and other premium laptops. Spoiler: While the CPU is just OK, that 1660 Ti definitely bumps up the Book 3's potential.
HP devices are facing BSOD and boot loops, but HP appears to have a fix
HP users saw some serious issues with PCs over the weekend, including the Blue Screen of Death and boot loops. Now, an update from HP might fix the issue.
Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Guide: Everything you need to know
Minecraft Dungeons is here, and it's time to run through everything you need to know about the game.
Set up a Surface Pro workstation with one of these external monitors
The Surface Pro is great on its own, but that doesn't mean you can't add one or two external monitors to it and create a sweet battlestation. Here are the best overall picks available now.