ColorWare has announced that it is offering its custom color service for Microsoft's newly launched Xbox One S. It allows anyone to get the console in any color they want, including black, but it's not a cheap service.
ColorWare's website allows customers to add custom colors to the main body of the Xbox One S, along with its bottom, the eject button, and the stand, along with the front and back of the console's controller.
Customers can either send in their Xbox One S to be customized for $249, and it will be shipped back within 7 to 10 days. If you just want to buy the Xbox One S direct from ColoWare with the custom design already in place, you can do so for $649. It will ship in about three weeks.
Check out our other articles for more info on the Xbox One Summer Update.
- The Xbox One Summer Update is rolling out, here's the full changelog
- The next Xbox One Update: Xbox Clubs, Arena, and Looking For Group
- Xbox help, tips and tricks
- Here are all the Universal apps launching with the Xbox One Summer Update
- How to control background audio on Xbox One
- How to turn Cortana on the Xbox One off and on
- How to use the new Games & Apps section
- Xbox Discussion Forums
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.