Only a few weeks remain until Electronic Arts' highly anticipated shooter, Battlefield 1, is released worldwide. As with many game releases, Battlefield 1's achievement list has now surfaced online ahead of launch, giving an insight into the challenges players can expect to face.
To no surprise, Battlefield 1's achievement list consists of 31 individual achievements spanning both the single-player campaign and competitive multiplayer. There appear to be no outstandingly difficult tasks, with common achievements based on campaign completion, collectibles, and multiplayer progress.
Here's a look at the full list of Battlefield 1's achievements, courtesy of True Achievements.
- Through Mud and Blood: Complete Through Mud and Blood [10 G]
- Friends in High Places: Complete Friends in High Places [10 G]
- Nothing is Written: Complete Nothing is Written [10 G]
- Avanti Savoia!: Complete Avanti Savoia! [10 G]
- The Runner: Complete The Runner [10 G]
- Sound of thunder: Unlock all Codex Entries in Through Mud and Blood [40 G]
- Taking down giants: Unlock all Codex Entries in Friends in High Places [40 G]
- All men dream: Unlock all Codex Entries in Nothing is Written [40 G]
- Conquering the mountains: Unlock all Codex Entries in Avanti Savoia! [40 G]
- The hills of Gallipoli: Unlock all Codex Entries in The Runner [40 G]
- Catching up on some reading: Collect one Field Manual in the campaign [10 G]
- Enough for a library: Collect all Field Manuals in the campaign [80 G]
- Up close and personal: Perform a melee kill on 10 enemies anywhere in the campaign [10 G]
- Triple Boluk-Bashi: Kill all 3 Ottoman officers in Young Men's Work with melee kills in the campaign [40 G]
- Shock Wave: Kill 5 enemies by using dynamite in the campaign [10 G]
- Mightier than the shovel: Find the hidden Cavalry Sword and take down an enemy on the French countryside in the campaign [10 G]
- Up to the challenge: Complete one challenge in the campaign [10 G]
- Putting in the effort: Complete 10 challenges in the campaign [40 G]
- Master of adaptation: Complete all challenges in the campaign [80 G]
- The War to End All Wars: Complete the campaign on Hard difficulty [40 G]
- The Great War: Complete the campaign on Normal difficulty [10 G]
- Warbonds: Earn 450 Warbonds in multiplayer [10 G]
- Counter-sniper: Using a bolt action rifle, kill an enemy Scout in multiplayer [10 G]
- Play the Objective: Complete 25 Squad Orders in multiplayer [10 G]
- Operations: Win 1 Operation in multiplayer [10 G]
- Corporal: Reach Rank 10 in multiplayer [10 G]
- Medic Enlistment: Reach Medic Rank 2 in multiplayer [80 G]
- Assault Enlistment: Reach Assault Rank 2 in multiplayer [80 G]
- Support Enlistment: Reach Support Rank 2 in multiplayer [80 G]
- Scout Enlistment: Reach Scout Rank 2 in multiplayer [80 G]
- Decorated: Reach Rank 1 with all 4 Infantry classes in multiplayer [40 G]
Battlefield 1 releases on October 21, with owners of the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition gaining three-day early access. For Xbox One owners, a ten-hour trial commences on Thursday, October 13, providing restricted access to the game's multiplayer and a portion of the single-player campaign.
What do you think of these achievements? Looking forward to diving into the war zone? Let us know in the comments!
See on the Microsoft Store (opens in new tab)
Nice, not many multiplayer achievements just the way I like it
What's the deal with 'cheeves'? Seriously, I'm curious, why should I care about them?
Because you can brag about your score, it makes you do stuffs that you won't do other when you are chievos hunter in games and you can get some money back thanks to it with Xbox rewards.
They're fun, nothing more
They are "achievements"!
I like them because it gives me a reason to play through the campaign a few more times, to get the achievements. They also frequently require me to play a little differently than I would normally, which can also be fun. It's just an incentive to play and explore, really.
Life is incomplete without trueachievements!
these look pretty simple
release the game already! i'm dying!!!
A noob question what is G and it values in achievement.If anyone can tell me.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.