NVIDIA has outed new Game Ready Drivers for its graphics chips, mainly offering up optimizations for Tekken 7 and Star Trek: Bridge Crew. The new driver release comes just ahead of both games' releases and packs in several other fixes and changes as well.
Aside from enhancements for the upcoming Tekken 7 and Star Trek: Bridge crew, here's a look at the fixes included in Game Ready driver version 382.33:
- TITAN X - 3D Vision - Windows 10 Creator's Update: The Windows Store does not open when 3D Vision is enabled.
- GeForce GTX 1080Ti - Prey 2: Stuttering occurs during gameplay.
- GeForce GTX 1070 - Windows 10 Creator's Update: In multi-display mode, extended monitors cannot be put into sleep mode.
- GeForce GTX 1060: Blue-screen crash occurs pointing to driver (Nvlddmkm.sys) after the system reboots from sleep mode.
- GeForce GTX 970 - SLI: SLI cannot be enabled unless Norton 360 is disabled or Windows is booted in Safe Mode.
The new driver release is available now, and you should be able to grab it through NVIDIA's GeForce Experience software. Alternatively, you can pick up the latest release through NVIDIA's driver download page.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.