The UK loyalty card scheme Nectar has released an official app for Windows Phone, which is now available on the Marketplace. A number of brands are supported, including Sainsbury's, BP and Homebase, that all enable customers to collect points on purchases. Racked points can then be spent on special offers or products from the likes of easyJet, Argos, Philips, and more.
- Bonus point offers available
- Easy access to Nectar account balances
- Collect points when you shop online with hundreds of brands via Nectar eShops
- Store Locator – check out all the places you can collect and spend your points
- Register Nectar cards via the app
Stores are displayed on an interactive map, with account balance and offers readily available. It's a superb looking app, taking Metro guides into account.
You can download the official Nectar app from the Marketplace for free. Thanks Paul for the tip!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Rich Edmonds was formerly a Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.