Tweet It!, the popular third-party Twitter app, has been updated to version 2.7 for Windows 10 on PC and Mobile. It includes, among other things, a revamped mobile user interface, Continuum improvements and more.
The app's official site has the long list of what's new and improved in Tweet It! 2.7:
- UI improvements for mobile devices
- Huge UI improvements for Continuum
- Performance improvements when streaming tweets
- Performance improvements for rendering tweets and etc.
- Improved composing tweet experience
- Added support for GIF upload
- Added GIF search panel when composing tweet
- Added last photos panel when composing a tweet
- Ability to show quick action buttons under tweets
- Microsoft Band sync improvements
- Localization improvements
- New style for CommandBar (panel with buttons at the bottom)
- New style for ScrollBar
- Filters improvements
- Sharing improvements
- Added ability to lock display rotation in native orientation
- Added panel with all hotkeys list
- Added settings for composing tweets
- Improved application launch experience
- Added preview in appearance settings panel
In addition, Tweet It! will be on sale for just $1.49 from now until the end of the week. It normally costs $5.99 from the Windows Store. If the sale price is not available yet, it should be in the next few hours.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.