What you need to know
- Wendy's has launched a new Never Stop Gaming menu.
- The combo meals were developed through a collaboration with five Twitch streamers.
- Ordering one will get you entry in a sweepstakes awarding consoles, a gaming chair, and other prizes.
Wendy's and Uber Eats are looking to fuel marathon gaming sessions with the launch of a new Never Stop Gaming Menu. Exclusively available through the delivery service, the menu features five combos based on the preferences of five Twitch streamers:
- TFUE: 10-piece crispy chicken nuggets, small fries, and Minute Maid light lemonade
- FLIGHT: 10-piece spicy chicken nuggets, small fries, and Hi-C fruit punch
- itsHafu: Baconator, small fries, and Sprite
- xChocoBars: Big Bacon Classic, small fries, and Diet Coke
- Myth: Classic chicken sandwich, small fries, and Coke
All five streamers will be promoting the launch December 8-12 by giving away prizes as part of their streams. If you order from the menu through the Uber Eats app, you'll receive a code you can use at ubereatsprizepass.com to enter a sweepstakes and instant-win game awarding thousands of prizes including:
- 25 Herman Miller and Logitech gaming chairs.
- 25 $1,000 Uber Eats gift cards
- 1,500 $10 Uber Eats gift cards
- 25 next-gen consoles
- 500 $50 console gift cards
It's unclear which consoles the promotion will be rewarding considering there are four different options, but maybe Wendy's is having just as hard a time getting their hands on the systems as everyone else and wants to leave some room for flexibiility. The Never Stop Gaming Menu is available for a limited time. While no end date has been specified yet, the promotional sweepstakes ends on December 12.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.