What you need to know
- Wendy's has launched a new Never Stop Gaming menu.
- The combo meals were developed through a collaboration with five Twitch streamers.
- Ordering one will get you entry in a sweepstakes awarding consoles, a gaming chair, and other prizes.
Wendy's and Uber Eats are looking to fuel marathon gaming sessions with the launch of a new Never Stop Gaming Menu. Exclusively available through the delivery service, the menu features five combos based on the preferences of five Twitch streamers:
- TFUE: 10-piece crispy chicken nuggets, small fries, and Minute Maid light lemonade
- FLIGHT: 10-piece spicy chicken nuggets, small fries, and Hi-C fruit punch
- itsHafu: Baconator, small fries, and Sprite
- xChocoBars: Big Bacon Classic, small fries, and Diet Coke
- Myth: Classic chicken sandwich, small fries, and Coke
All five streamers will be promoting the launch December 8-12 by giving away prizes as part of their streams. If you order from the menu through the Uber Eats app, you'll receive a code you can use at ubereatsprizepass.com to enter a sweepstakes and instant-win game awarding thousands of prizes including:
- 25 Herman Miller and Logitech gaming chairs.
- 25 $1,000 Uber Eats gift cards
- 1,500 $10 Uber Eats gift cards
- 25 next-gen consoles
- 500 $50 console gift cards
It's unclear which consoles the promotion will be rewarding considering there are four different options, but maybe Wendy's is having just as hard a time getting their hands on the systems as everyone else and wants to leave some room for flexibiility. The Never Stop Gaming Menu is available for a limited time. While no end date has been specified yet, the promotional sweepstakes ends on December 12.