We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Microsoft has appointed a new leader for the Windows Insider Program, and CEO Satya Nadella says their hardware supply chain is 'getting back on rails'. Slack is working on calling integration with Microsoft Teams, and there are also new updates to the Bing COVID-19 tracker.
Daniel previews the new Dell XPS 13, and they discuss 'Home Premiere' movie rentals and possible permanent changes in the movie theatre business.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on March 27th 2020.
- Microsoft's hardware supply chain 'getting back on rails,' says CEO Satya Nadella | Windows Central
- AMD Ryzen Mobile 4000 U-series is ready to topple Intel's Ultrabook dominance | Windows Central
- Best AMD CPUs in 2020 | Windows Central
- Coronavirus forces several new movies to release early as digital rentals, watch them now | Windows Central
- Slack working on calling integrations with Microsoft Teams, CEO says | Windows Central
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 vs. XPS 13: Which PC is a better buy? | Windows Central
- Microsoft appoints new Windows Insider Program lead ahead of 'new era' for Windows 10 | Windows Central
- Microsoft updates Bing coronavirus COVID-19 tracker with 32 languages, location support and more | Windows Central
- Rent movies still in theaters with 'Home Premiere' now on the Microsoft Store | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.