We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Microsoft is making more cuts to Cortana as its functionality is removed from Android, iOS, Invoke, and more. All signs point to the week of August 24 for the release of Surface Duo.
Windows 10 preview build 20175 is available in the Insider Dev Channel. Daniel and Zac also discuss how 2020 has been AMD's time to shine vs. Intel, and they wrap up this week's show with a brief chat about Microsoft's efforts to purchase the US portion of TikTok. Note: This episode was recorded on Friday July 31 before the additional crazy TikTok news over the weekend.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on July 31st 2020.
- Microsoft to cut Cortana from Android, iOS, Invoke, and more | Windows Central
- Surface Duo: Specs, release date, price, and everything we know | Windows Central
- Windows 10 preview build 20175 now rolling out in the Insider Dev Channel | Windows Central
- 2020 is AMD's moment to shine, but they still have challenges from Intel | Windows Central
- President Trump 'doesn't mind' if Microsoft buys TikTok clearing path for acquisition | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
HP updates Reverb G2 ahead of launch, preorders start shipping in November
HP is finally nearly ready to start shipping its new Reverb G2 Windows Mixed Reality headset. Those who have already preordered the $600 headset should see them arrive in November, while anyone preordering after September 24 will see headsets arrive in December.
The 300Hz display on the Razer Blade 15 is way ahead of its time
Our favorite gaming laptop now has a 300Hz display option and it's smoother than your eyes can really see.
Microsoft aims to compete with PS5 in Japan with Xbox Series S price drop
Microsoft is cutting the cost of the PS5 in Japan to better position the console as a cheaper alternative to the PS5. The price drop was announced during the company's first appearance at the Tokyo Game Show in six years.
The NFL is back! Check out these must-have Windows apps for football fans
After months of waiting through a unique offseason and no preseason games, the NFL is finally back this week. With these Windows 10 apps, you won't miss a snap of the NFL action.