We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Microsoft is making more cuts to Cortana as its functionality is removed from Android, iOS, Invoke, and more. All signs point to the week of August 24 for the release of Surface Duo.
Windows 10 preview build 20175 is available in the Insider Dev Channel. Daniel and Zac also discuss how 2020 has been AMD's time to shine vs. Intel, and they wrap up this week's show with a brief chat about Microsoft's efforts to purchase the US portion of TikTok. Note: This episode was recorded on Friday July 31 before the additional crazy TikTok news over the weekend.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on July 31st 2020.
- Microsoft to cut Cortana from Android, iOS, Invoke, and more | Windows Central
- Surface Duo: Specs, release date, price, and everything we know | Windows Central
- Windows 10 preview build 20175 now rolling out in the Insider Dev Channel | Windows Central
- 2020 is AMD's moment to shine, but they still have challenges from Intel | Windows Central
- President Trump 'doesn't mind' if Microsoft buys TikTok clearing path for acquisition | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 (opens in new tab) | Android (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
Glad to hear Duo is still seeming on track for August. I'm one of the Invoke users who got the gift card, and my wife got hers for her headphones. Super easy process. I mostly use my Invoke for an alarm clock lol, but was going to pick up an echo or something later. Still like the invoke sound quality though.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.