We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, it was a week chock full of new hardware this week with a refreshed Surface Pro X and an official announcement of the rumored Surface Laptop Go. Other manufacturers like Lenovo, Dell, and HP showed off laptops with 11th Gen Intel processors. Especially interesting are the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Fold and HP's Spectre x360 14, which has a 3:2 OLED display.
They also discuss Windows 10 build 20226 and Windows Timeline support being removed from Microsoft Launcher on Android.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on October 2nd 2020.
- Microsoft unveils refreshed Surface Pro X and new Surface Laptop Go hardware line-up for the fall | Windows Central
- Windows 10 build 20226 brings new storage health feature to Insiders | Windows Central
- The foldable PC era begins as Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Fold goes live for preorders | Windows Central
- Lenovo announces new ThinkPad X1 Nano featuring Intel Evo, 16:10 and weighing just two pounds | Windows Central
- Dell XPS 13 and XPS 13 2-in-1 get speedy updates with Intel 11th Gen, Thunderbolt 4 | Windows Central
- The new HP Spectre x360 14 brings a gorgeous 3:2 OLED display and packs Intel 'smarts' | Windows Central
- Windows Timeline support is being removed from Microsoft Launcher on Android | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
'Grounded' interview: What's next for Microsoft's little big adventure
Grounded from Obsidian Entertainment is one of Xbox Game Studios' biggest new IPs in recent years, and in November, it's about to get a large aquatic update. Here's our interview with Game Director Adam Brenneke, ahead of Grounded's Pond Update.
Review: Kensington's Orbit Fusion trackball mouse is a bit pricey at $70
Kensington makes some great trackball mice, and the Orbit Fusion is a new addition to its arsenal. We've been using it for a few weeks to see how it measures.
Review: Ghostrunner works well, but is held back by frustrating combat
Ghostrunner is a first-person platformer that shows a lot of promise, thanks to its excellent visuals, music, and parkour platforming. Unfortunately, the game stumbles thanks to its repetitive levels and clunky combat.
Spruce up your Surface Laptop Go with these accessories
The Surface Laptop Go is an excellent little laptop, but what are some of the accessories you should pair it with? Here's what we think.